Sunday, November 7, 2010

Final Weeks of Pregnancy

October 25, 2010. Week 39. Getting so close! Doctor told me I am not dilated or effaced yet. I guess baby is not ready to come out yet. Platelets dropped to 93,000 below the point where they felt comfortable. So I was told they wanted to induce. We opted for 10/31/10 so we could wait as long as possible and go to the hospital over the weekend. Guess no trick or treating for me this year. We are excited to meet our little pumpkin.



October 30, 2010. Week 40. Well I'm at my due date and no such luck that I went into labor naturally. John helped me paint a jack-o-lantern on my belly to commemorate the occasion. We spent the day taking Clementine to a dog Halloween festival and doing everything we could to spur labor (walking, spicy food, EPO). We also watch the SF Giants in the world series to pass the time. Go giants! Tomorrow is the big day that I will be induced. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment